Independent Sale Rep –Handbags and Accessories – Multiple States Available
Are you seeking a new and exciting line to present to your independent retail accounts? Be part of our growing team of independent territory managers! Multiple states are available in the Mid Atlantic, South Central, and Hawaii.
Anuschka means “Like no other.” The Anuschka story started with the idea of a world where art and fashion are fused as one. Anuschka products are a real labor of love, hand-painted, and handcrafted by artisans for over 30 years. In 2018, Anuschka expanded beyond our heritage handbag line and launched new collections of umbrellas and rain boots, featuring one-of-a-kind artworks.
An internationally recognized brand of handbags, accessories, and footwear is looking for road warriors to grow our distribution of Gift, Apparel, and Footwear Specialty retailers. Must have an established account base.
Your days will be spent meeting accounts face to face, following up with phone calls and emails, to provide a sales experience that is like no other, We are looking for road warriors to nurture existing accounts and develop a plan of action to secure new business to grow the territory.
What you must do to succeed:
- Travel to independent specialty retailers to present products and sell all categories.
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing customers to maximize sales growth.
- Identify and cultivate new account opportunities. Monitor account placements YOY and put together quarterly action plans to maximize sales.
- Present products and work closely with accounts to develop assortments and secure orders. Review stock levels and make recommendations to ensure order fulfillment within desired shipping windows. Submit requests to customer service and follow up to ensure orders ship complete.
- Evaluate, summarize, and share successful sales activities, sales trends, and individual account information with the sales manager.
- Follow up on any issues with accounts and, when needed, partner with sales manager on resolutions.
- Provide product knowledge, training, and selling advice to retailers and their sales associates. Suggest creative merchandising tactics and marketing ideas.
- Manage customer needs and expectations to achieve satisfaction.
- Attend trade shows as needed within the territory and nationally. Responsible for all aspects of the show, including budget, applications, coordinating sample requirements and shipments, booth set up / breakdown, and scheduling and working appointments. Submitting show recaps with orders, accounts, and photographs is required.
Essential Experience & Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience in independent territory sales.
- Established relationships with apparel, shoe, and gift retailers is a MUST.
- Strong networking skills and a process for developing new leads.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent follow-up and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, professional with an outgoing personality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneDrive.
- 80% of travel required. Share monthly travel plans with the sales manager.
- Car and valid driver’s license required for travel.
- Attend sales meetings in person and/or participate in business online meetings.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter outlining your territory, current brands you represent, and your base location.