Thank you for choosing Anuschka. As a company we continue to take a great deal of pride in our quality standards and workmanship, as we have for over 30 years. Anuschka handbags & wallets are hand-painted and created with great care. Leather is a natural material that takes on unique characteristics and qualities depending on the hide. Your leather products may show slight defects, creases, shading, or color irregularities that are considered natural qualities of the leather and normal for a hand-painted item. Anuschka leather products will soften in time and become even more beautiful with age.
We stand behind the durability of our products and offer a guarantee against any defects in craftsmanship. We will repair any manufacturing defects on our handbags and wallets free of charge within the warranty period. Please see below for details on warranty terms and conditions.
The Anushka warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only. Damages caused by normal wear and tear, neglect, or accidents are not covered under warranty. Due to the hand-painted surface of the leather, you should avoid rubbing the leather against rough or sharp surfaces to minimize scratching.
While we do not register products at Anuschka, please hold on to the original Anuschka hang tag and receipt during your warranty period, as a valid sale receipt or invoice is required for any warranty claim.
All products must be purchased from an authorized retailer. This warranty extends only to the original owner and is not transferable to any ensuing purchaser or inheritor of the product.
**All Anuschka or Anna products purchased on clearance, final sale, as is, or at 40% or more off are warrantied against manufacture’s defects for 30 days from purchase date.
HANDBAGS & WALLETS
- Handbags and wallets purchased at full price are warrantied for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Handbags and wallets purchased on sale are warrantied for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Rainboots purchased at full price carry a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Rainboots that become dry, brittle or discolored due to over-exposure to sunlight are not covered under warranty.
- Shoes purchased at full price are guaranteed against manufacture’s defects for 60 days from date of purchase.
- Shoes or Rainboots purchased on sale are guaranteed for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Umbrellas are warrantied for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Scarfs, Eye Masks, & Face Masks and blankets carry a 30-day warranty against defects only.
- We are pleased to offer free repairs of manufacturing defects for our handbags and wallets during the warranty period. A valid sales receipt or invoice is always required.
- We will replace a defective handbag or wallet only if it cannot be repaired and is within the warranty period.
- Shoes and other Anuschka non-leather products will be replaced if warranty terms and conditions are met and repair is not possible.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to do any repairs outside of the warranty period.
- We currently do not offer cleaning, re-painting, or leather refurbishing services.
- We are unable to repair extraordinary damages, such as slashing/holes in the leather or lining, water or chemical damage, or damage caused by misuse. Such circumstances void any existing warranty.
**Due to Covid 19, warranty repairs or replacements may take longer to process due to shipping delays and extra safety precautions.
A valid sales receipt or invoice is required to process all claims.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905.266.0625 in Canada and ask for a Return Authorization or see How to Start a Warranty Claim below.
Repair or replacement of an Anuschka product does not extend original warranty.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges to ship the item to us for repairs or replacement. Anuschka will cover all shipping expenses of the repaired or replaced item back to the customer.
Any return without a return authorization could cause delays or loss.
HOW TO START A WARRANTY CLAIM
Please email us a couple of photos of your Anuschka item, focusing on the areas of concern to email@example.com. Once received, we will start the process and have the item assessed by our return specialist. We will respond within 3 business days. All claims are subject to inspection.
Along with your photos, please include the following items:
- A copy of you receipt (photo or PDF), must include purchase date
- The style # & artwork or a photo of front & back of your product (EX: 651-CLP)
- Your name, address & phone #
- (Handbags & Wallets)The 5 digit # from the white tag sewn inside.
- Please note that Return Authorizations are processed M-F, 9-5 EST (excluding holidays)