Anuschka and Anna by Anuschka are registered trademarks of The Basu Group, Inc.
The Basu Group, Inc. values your rights and privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
What do we mean by Personal information?
Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name and contact details and purchase history. It may also include information about how you use our website and/or mobile applications.
How we obtain your information?
When visiting our website, you can be assured that no information that can personally identify you is being collected.
We collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This happens when:
- you create an account with us or you change your account settings;
- you place an order with us and during the order process (including for payment and order delivery);
- you contact us directly via email, phone, post, message or via any other communication medium;
- when you browse and use our websites (before and after you create an account with us).
How we use your personal information?
We are not in the business of selling and/or transferring ownership of your personal information to any third party. This includes your name, contact information and credit card information. We treat such information with utmost confidentiality.
We will only use your information to:
- Get to know you better, to improve your shopping experience, provide you with a more personalized service and allow us to better communicate with you regarding our products and services.
- Communicate with you regarding any order you have placed with us.
- Respond to you regarding any enquiry initiated by you.
- If you sign up to receive newsletters, you will receive exclusive alerts regarding special offers, new product launches and anything you might need to know about us and our brands to enhance your experience and knowledge about what’s happening in our world.
How do we keep your data secure?
- All personal and identifiable information is treated as confidential.
- Individuals employed and/or contracted by The Basu Group, Inc and Anuschka have restricted access to your personal information depending on their role and/or the service they provide.
- Necessary and appropriate technologies are used to protect your information on our systems within the scope of our current technical environment. (Some examples of security features that might have been implemented within the scope of our environment are as follows: Encryption, Firewall and Secure Socket Layers).
What are your rights for protecting your personal data?
We have designed our policies keeping in mind the laws of the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and the European Union.
Under data protection laws in the European Union and the U.K., you are in control in relation to your personal information.
Your rights include the following:
- You may request us to stop sending you marketing material. You may do that by managing your preferences at any point by visiting email preferences. If you choose to stop receiving communication from us, we will no longer be able to send you any special offers or marketing communications. However, if you subsequently place an order with us, we will use your contact information you communicate with you about the order and any other information pertaining to that specific order.
- If you are registered on our website, you may access the personal information we hold about you by logging into your profile and clicking on My Account. You may login by clicking here.
- If you do not have access to a computer or a mobile phone with internet access, you may call us to verify what information we have in our records. We can only confirm if the information provided by you matches our records and or update it as per your instructions. Our team members will not divulge your personal information to you or anyone else.
- You may ask us to correct your personal information if that information is inaccurate.
- You may ask for personal information which identifies you to be erased (or forgotten). However, all sale transactions will need to be indefinitely preserved on our systems in a secure fashion to comply with local tax laws.
For our European customers:
Is Anuschka GDPR compliant?
We are diligently working to be GDPR compliant by the May 25, 2018 deadline. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the European Union’s new privacy law, will go into effect on May 25th, 2018. GDPR is designed to protect the data privacy of all individuals within the European Union, give EU citizens more control over their personally identifiable information, and will unify the patchwork of existing privacy regulations across the EU. It’s setting new data processing standards for organizations that offer goods or services to, or monitor the behavior of, individuals within the EU.